*Math Image Search only works best with zoomed in and well cropped math screenshots. Check DEMO
Give as much information as possible when answering questions. This helps in solving problems.
Let the daughter's age be $x$ and father's age be $4 x$.
So as per question, $4 x+5=3(x+5) .$ So $x=10$.
Hence present age of daughter is 10 years and present age of father is 40 years.
So after $5+5=10$ years, daughter age would be 20 years and father's age would be 50 years.
Hence father would be $50 / 20=2.5$ times of daughter's age.
Join the MathsGee Learning Club where you get study and financial support for success from our community. CONNECT - LEARN - FUNDRAISE
On the MathsGee Learning Club, you can:
1. Ask questions
2. Answer questions
3. Vote on Questions and Answers
4. Start a Fundraiser
5. Tip your favourite community member(s)
6. Create Live Video Tutorials (Paid/Free)
7. Join Live Video Tutorials (Paid/Free)
8. Earn points for participating
Posting on the MathsGee Learning Club
1. Remember the human
2. Behave like you would in real life
3. Look for the original source of content
4. Search for duplicates before posting
5. Read the community's rules
1. Answers to questions will be posted immediately after moderation
2. Questions will be queued for posting immediately after moderation
3. Depending on how many posts we receive, you could be waiting up to 24 hours for your post to appear. But, please be patient as posts will appear after they pass our moderation.